Wednesday, July 18, 2007

London

Well, I'm here, it's so crazy! I cant believe I'm actually in London, I've been here 3 days now and it STILL hasnt hit me. I havent really done much since I've been here. I did the sightseeing thing on Monday while extremely jetlagged. I couldnt check in till 2 so Chris took me around to see westminster abbey, big ben, the london eye. Then we went window shopping for awhile, I was so tired though I couldnt even get excited about Topshop! Its serioulsly like Sportsgirl on steroids... its got everything! The hostel isnt too bad... still alive and not chopped up so thats always good. Yesterday the girls were all at work so i was on my own, but it was good. I've got the tube down pat now! And today...well I've hit a bit of a hump the jet lag has caught up with me, its 1pm and I havent left the hostel! But I'm planning on going to Harrods soon. If it ever stops raining! The weather is crazy! Its not as cold as I thought it would be at all, but it honestly can be pissing down one second and the next sunny as. And its really humid all the time, who'da thunk it??
I had dinner with the girls on monday and tue night, it was really great catching up with them! I've really missed Ally stories, they're the best! I can't believe she leaves soon though, it sux! We're going to watch Harry Potter tonight, so excited! My first overseas cinema experience :-)
Well, I'm not sure if this blog really makes much sense, cos although I've had plenty opportunity to sleep I havent actually been able to, the sun is crazy here, sets at 10pm rises at 4 am! Not happy! Plus there are these crazy italian kids running round the place, they're so friggin loud and rude!
Anyway, the sun's come out now, so off to Harrods!

No comments: