Monday, March 19, 2007

Woohoo!! As of this morning, my tickets are officially paid for, so July 15th is locked in Eddie. Ooh exciting stuff :-)

My visa however is still not! I still haven't applied! I think I'm gonna have to order my Gran's birth certificate from Ireland and I need her details which my dad hasn't yet provided! So, I'm thinking tonight I'm gonna have to give him a kick up the behind.

I'm actually a bit stressed bout this whole visa thing, what if they reject me??? I would die!! Everyone says that they'll only reject you if you have a criminal record, but surely some ppl get rejected for no reason? Cos otherwise why bother?? Imagine if there was just someone sitting in an office pulling out random applications, and stamping "Rejected" on them. Mine would so be one of those, I'm quite unlucky!

Anyhoo, I'm at work at the moment, but tonight if I get a chance I'm going to experiment with this whole putting photos on the blog thing. Lets see how techno clever I am....

118 Days To Go

No comments: