Friday, March 9, 2007

I just wanna go now!!

Hmmm, the worst thing about organising things so early is that you have to wait so long. OK, so 4 months really isn't that early to organise gallivanting around the world, but it is for me! I hate waiting. It makes everything else I do seem so boring and tedious. Especially work. So over it. And I'm so over stupid ppl that don't know what they're doing! I just want it to be July already :-(

On to a more happy topic, I bought a new camera the other day! Yay, i love new things. I know I'm meant to be saving, but it was only $200, and I really did need a new one. My old one was so huge and clunky and took really bad quality photos. So if you think about it, it's actually an investment rather than a dip into the savings. And I'm all about the investments ;-)

128 Days To Go!!

No comments: